From a classic machine manufacturer to a modern full-range supplier
Our core business originally consisted of tamping machines. The diversity of the track maintenance landscape has, however, encouraged development in ballast cleaning and regulating, flash butt rail welding and overhead maintenance machines.
Plasser Australia is more than just a machine manufacturer: in recent years, the company has become a competent service partner offering an extensive range of after sales services.
Our range of after sales service includes:
- Original Spare Parts
- Machine (complete or partial) overhaul, remanufacture, repairs and / or regauging
- Component repairs and overhauls
- Technical training (pre-delivery and on site)
- Field service support
- On site commissioning services
- Technical Customer Service
- Digital documentation
Plasser Australia is certified to PAS99:2012 standard, consisting of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO14001:2015 Environmental, BS OHSAS18001:2007 and AS/NZS4801:2001 Health and Safety.